: Best Gym Floor Covers, #1 in Custom Logo Mats & Rugs, Basketball Courtside Runners, On Deck Circles and More!
Gym Floor Tiles & Rolls: COURT ARMOR- The Best Antimicrobial Protected Gym Floor Covering
ANY LOGO. ANY PMS COLOR. Check out Enhance Mat’s NEW vinyl graphics BASKETBALL COURTSIDE GYM RUNNERS to BRAND your facility and protect your gym floor from damage.
New! All of our gym floor coverings are now Antimicrobial protected!
INCLUDES ALL OF OUR GYM FLOOR PROTECTION PRODUCTS:
- COURT ARMOR GYM FLOOR COVERING ROLL
- COURT ARMOR GYM FLOOR TILES
- BASKETBALL COURTSIDE RUNNERS
The COVID-19 pandemic has been a wake up call to us all of the unseen dangers that can exist around us.
We know how critical the events in your gym are to your program and identity, from the sporting events themselves, to defining moments like graduations, galas, and other gatherings that create memories and bring in revenue.
With the heightened viral safety concerns we all now face:
Enhance Mats is supporting you by adding Antimicrobial treatments to all of our gym floor coverings at no additional cost!
We are providing you with confidence that, even if cleaning and vacuuming may miss some stains and food remnants that could interact with bacteria and viruses in the environment, your use of our systems will be mold, mildew, and odor free for the life of your product.
We want to help YOU get back to making the most of these spaces so know we’ve got your back when considering all of our Antimicrobial gym floor covering options including Court Armor: Heavy Duty Gym Floor Tiles, Roll gym floor covering, Basketball Courtside Runners, and Vinyl gym floor covering.
Going one step further, we have even added antimicrobial treatments to many other products, including our competitively priced Track Armor, Football Sideline Covers, and an array of entry and clean mats!
When it comes to Protection, We Have You Covered!
PROTECTING YOUR INVESTMENT: COURT ARMOR
- Proper protection of your gymnasium floor, whether existing, newly installed or newly refinished is a critical decision in maintaining the look and life of one of the most valuable investments in your facility.
- Replacing a wood gym floor can cost up to $200,000 while the average cost of resanding and resurfacing is $20,000. This does not account for the loss of use of your gymnasium for up to one month.
- Enhance Mats can provide you with a Lightweight, Medium or Heavyweight solution as well as courtside basketball gym runners to protect your valuable asset from potential damage.
- Consider a gym floor covering as the Insurance to keep your gym floor looking great for many years for sporting and hospitality events throughout the year!
- Create a Multi Function Space
- Add value and flexibility to your gymnasium while protecting it’s beautiful finish. Turn your gym into a multi function space when sporting events are not scheduled.
- With the choice of four levels of protection and pricing, Court Armor gym floor covering can help you maximize your facility with protective yet aesthetically pleasing gym floor protection carpet which are easy to deploy and take up and stop scratches and expensive damage from occurring.
Generate revenue and let the gym floor covering pay for itself: Let your Court Armor Protected Facility be an investment!
CALL US DIRECTLY @ 877-318-8625
POSTS BY TOPIC
- Antimicrobial Clean Mats (2)
- Antimicrobial protected floor cover (3)
- Antimicrobial protected gym floor cover (1)
- Antimicrobial protected track covers (1)
- Basketball Courtside Runners (5)
- Basketball Courtside Runners (1)
- Carpet Runners for Gym Floors (1)
- College branding (3)
- College recruiting (2)
- Court Armor gym floor covers (4)
- Courtside Runners (1)
- Custom floor mats (5)
- Custom logo mats (5)
- Floor protection (7)
- Gym Floor Covering (1)
- Gym Floor Covers (8)
- Gym floor protection (8)
- GYM FLOORING (4)
- Gym mat (8)
- Heavy Duty Gym Floor Tiles (1)
- Locker Room (3)
- On Deck Circle (1)
- Puradigm (1)
- Recruiting pathways (2)
- Side Armor Courtside Runners (1)
- Uncategorized (4)
SUBSCRIBE TO BLOG