Commercial Custom Floor Mats / Carpet
Customizable floor mats with logos for your school or business
Enhance Mats offer Eco-Friendly products, including heavy duty customizable floor mats with logos for schools, businesses, and churches, that withstand the rigors of even the highest traffic entrances while protecting floors and providing a great first impression for years to come.
Unlike printed logos that stain and wear off over time, our Enhance Mats program utilizes solution dyed polypropylene which is hand inlaid into the base mat color of your choice and then reinforced with a vinyl patch for stability.
The toughest customizable floor mats in the industry, our mats are cleat, skate and spike resistant.
Easy to clean and maintain, our mats come in virtually unlimited sizes and shapes, with heavy duty reducer edging.
Trust Enhance Mats, the leader in custom logo mats, to create the perfect logo mat for your facility. Call 877-318-8625 or Request a Quote today.
- Easy to clean and maintain, our mats come in virtually unlimited sizes and shapes, with heavy duty reducer edging.
- Create a great first impression while protecting your floors.
- Our customizable floor mats, with logos or plain are made from 100% Asota solution dyed polypropylene fibers making them stain proof and strong enough to withstand exposure to bleach, rock salt, and sulfuric acid.
- Great for indoor and outdoor protection.
- Rip, curl and tear resistant, our heavy duty customizable floor mats with are backed with composite rubber to grip and stay in place.
- Branding and Brilliant Colors
- Durability: Stain Proof and Spike Proof
CRI Green Label Plus Certified Industrial Carpet
What Commercial Certification are Available for Entrance Mats?
Indoor Air Quality CRI Green Label Plus Certification
Green Label Plus: The Carpet Industry’s Commitment to Indoor Air Quality
The carpet industry has a long history of creating products that provide numerous benefits, especially for indoor air quality. Today, indoor air quality (IAQ) is an important environmental consideration, especially since we spend approximately 90 percent of our time indoors. In 1992, CRI launched its Green Label program to test carpet, cushions, and adhesives to help specifiers identify products with very low emissions of Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs). In the 2000s, CRI launched the Green Label Plus programs for carpet, adhesives, and cushion. These enhanced programs set higher standards for IAQ and let customers know they are purchasing the very lowest emitting products available on the market. Using scientifically established standards, the Green Label Plus program symbolizes the carpet industry’s commitment to creating a better indoor environment.
Quick Facts about Green Label Plus
- The Green Label Plus symbol informs customers that they are purchasing the lowest emitting carpet, adhesive, and cushion products on the market.
- CRI designed the Green Label Plus program for architects, builders, specifiers, and facility managers who want assurance that carpet, adhesive, and cushion products meet the most stringent criteria for low chemical emissions.
- Green Label Plus represents the fourth time the carpet industry has voluntarily enhanced the IAQ standard for its products.
Customizable Floor Mats: Suitable for High Traffic Areas, Athletic Centers, Football, Baseball, Golf, Hockey, Stadiums, Sky Boxes, Ice Arenas, Aquatic Centers, Airports, Banks, Churches/ Assembly Halls, Condo/ Apartment Buildings, Government Buildings, Health/ Fitness, Locker Rooms, Office Buildings, Hotels/ Resorts, Restaurants, Retail Stores, Garages, Industrial, University/ College, High Schools, Indoor and Outdoor.
Request a Quote