: Best Gym Floor Covers, #1 in Custom Logo Mats & Rugs, Basketball Courtside Runners, On Deck Circles and More!
12 Steps to select the best gym floor covers for Graduation time!
Roll out your best gym floor cover to honor this year’s graduating class!
Schools across the US look to Enhance Mats for the best gym floor covers to protect their gymnasium floors from damage during commencements and other special events year round.
Protecting your gym floor from damage is a critical decision and Enhance Mats has you covered! Damage from high heels, chair legs and heavy equipment can quickly ruin your expensive gymnasium floor investment.
Gym floor covers, whether rolls, tiles, vinyl or courtside runners help to protect gymnasium floors and similar facilities from excessive wear and tear.
Facility Manager know that their gym floor needs protection during sports, concerts, graduation ceremonies, dances, trade shows,summer camps, and other events.
With our gym floor protection, spills are quickly wicked into the top cloth and kept from marking the floor finish with our moisture resistant backing.
Court Armor gym floor covers offer the ultimate in protection and safety as well as ease of maintenance, all with the acoustics and look of carpet.
Save on expensive off season refinishing and downtime.
Georgia State, Kennesaw State, University of Georgia, Southwestern University and Clemson, among many, all enjoy the benefits of Enhance’s durable and stylish gym mats.
Our gym floor covers are available in Court Armor Roll , Court Armor Tile and Side Armor Courtside Runners as well as gym entrance mats.
Easy to install, maintain, take up and store, all are an excellent choices to protect your school’s gym floors.
ASK HOW WE COMPARE TO THE OTHER GYM FLOOR COVERS
Call us directly @ 877-318-8625
12 STEPS TO SELECT THE BEST GYM FLOOR COVERS
1) Events: Determine what events your gym is used for and what events you might possibly have if you have good gym floor protection.
Some gym floor covers offer a light covering while heavy duty tiles provide ‘Rock Concert’ protection.
Selection will depend on needed durability and budget.
2) Time Constraints: How quickly do you need to transition your gymnasium from one event to the next.
Deployment can range from several hours to just ONE hour.
Select a gymnasium protection that can be deployed within your required time limits.
3) Labor Force: How many people will you have available to deploy your gym floor cover protection.
Some gym floor covers may need as many as 4 to 6 people to properly install while others need only 2 people.
Remember time and labor are critical in keeping facility management costs controlled.
4) Budget: Compare price with durability and warranties.
The cost of refinishing your gym floor can often justify investing in a higher quality cover.
Explore how investing in quality gym floor cover protection could increase gymnasium use for an increased variety of activities. Gyms can be rented out for functions, allowing for an increased budget that can be invested in quality floor covering that will wear well and protect for many years of use.
5) Storage: How much room is available for the gym floor covers storage when not in use.
Racking systems for roll vinyl gym floor covers are as large as 14 feet long by 34″ wide and take up a tremendous amount of space, often in hallways.
Maneuverability of the large racking systems may be difficult and require several assistants.
These systems require much less storage space, which is often at a premium.
Tile system carts are 72″ x 36″ and are also easy to transport and store. The ability to transport and store your gym floor cover is a critical decision.
6) Fire Retardant Properties: Fire retardant properties: should be reviewed for safety purposes.
7) Slip Resistance: Gym floor covers are used for a variety of functions, the selected gym floor cover should be ADA and OSHA compliant for slip resistance.’
8) Acoustic Properties: Gym floor cover protection offer various levels of sound absorption. Review your gym use for needed acoustic properties.
9) Stain Resistant Properties: Gym floor coverings vary from vinyl which does not absorb spills to fiber faced covers that wick moisture and are easily cleaned, making them safer and issue free.
10) Sustainability: Choose from Vinyl to Fully Recycled and Eco Friendly gym floor cover protection.
11) Seaming Tape: Seaming tape for rolled goods is used to secure sections of the gym floor cover in place.
Some tape may leave a residue that can attract unwanted dirt and debris and is a onetime use, or the new use of Velcro tape allows for use up to 50 times before it needs to be replaced.
New ‘enhanced graphics’ can provide unlimited logo colors. ANY LOGO. ANY PMS COLOR.