: Best Gym Floor Covers, #1 in Custom Logo Mats & Rugs, Basketball Courtside Runners, On Deck Circles and More!
5 Easy Steps to Custom Athletic Logo Carpet and Mats
WE TAKE THE CONFUSION OUT OF CUSTOM!
Have you always thought:
- Custom Logos are overwhelming.
- Floor Cover Protection is confusing.
- I don’t have the time to figure out what will work best.
- I am not sure what the finished product will look like.
Have you always thought floor protection is too complicated, whether you need protection in the locker room, custom floor mats, plain oversize mats, gym mats or wall to wall high performance carpet with a great logo insert?
CUSTOM IN 5 SIMPLE STEPS:
1. Where do you need Floor Protection:
- Take a picture of the area you are working with, and share your needs.
- Are you thinking a custom logo mat, a plain oversize mat or wall to wall high performance carpet with a great logo insert.
Our flooring specialists can give you the best advise as to your options, what area should be covered and how you can make your statement stand out.
2. Size and Shape:
- Define the size and shape that works best for your area. If it is carpet, rough measurements work well as our team can help you determine the carpet cuts.
For custom logo mats, we can suggest a size that will make a Statement and provide good Protection. Remember that the larger the mat, the better the protection and the bolder the inlaid logo or message can be.
3. Background Color:
- Select your color background, one that compliments the colors of your facility and a color that will allow your logo or message to stand out. Not sure, we can suggest a color that would work best with your branding colors.
- We will work with your logo to determine that best font. If you have a font that your school or business uses, please let us know.
5. Request your Quote!
Allow 24 to 48 hours to receive a quote and art proof that will show you how your mat or carpet will look.We are happy to work with you on ‘Tweaks’ to be sure you will have the logo floor mat or carpet that works best for your facility and pricing.
- 40+ COLORS
- Heavy Duty 52 oz. Nop, 52 oz. Performance Plus, Vinyl Loop
- Available in rolls, tiles and mats
- Loose lay or glue down option
- Mats have 1/2″ High Profile Heavy Duty Edging
- Indoor or Outdoor Use
Need some assistance? The Design Experts at Enhance Mats have years of experience and can walk you through the process from start to finish.
Special Problem Area? Our team of specialists know the industry and can work with you offer the best solution to your floor protection issue
Elevator, Entryway, Foyer, Hallway, Lobby, Mail Room, Vestibule
Call us directly @ 877-318-8625